• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Helsinki/Finnish street style

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow. i know i should be looking at the styles but these are extremely beautiful people.. are you a model scout?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DBoon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Haven't checked the site out in months because it had been ages since it had been updated.

I will marry a Scandinavian. Oh yes, she will be mine.

He does this every Friday.
Stop torturing yourself, man!

You'll never afford it!
Live in the now!

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
The "style" blog for HS (the biggest newspaper around here) is much funnier, as it's a better representation of what one actually sees around here. Less pretentious than Hel-looks.
http://blogit.hs.fi/katujatyyli/

Whodini:
If I remember correctly, that guy was actually one of the finnish "Fab5" from our version of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. :|

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Wish I could read it because some of the people look pretty ordinary.
Yeah, it's kinda the anti-Hellooks, with pics of how finnish people usually dress. Which in general means looking very boring indeed. Hel-looks generally does a good job at representing how much better the girls around here dress when compared to the guys, but there are some nice fits from time to time. One of my recent favorites:
Seen this guy walking around downtown pretty often and I'm really liking the way he wears his clothes.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
It must be crazy seeing the people on that blog around town. I get the feeling on some of the more experimental or non-traditional fits here on SF that they don't really exist in real life on the street or that they're so rare it'd be like seeing a zebra walking around in public. I take it for granted that I won't see people from here in my day-to-day life nor will I see anyone dress remotely close to it.

But to actually see it in front of your eyes, like the guy you posted above, must be surreal.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's