• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help with the fit and colors of this suit

Reloc8

Reaction score
Don't apologise chief. If you don't know something you ask. I do it all the time.

johnnymiz

Reaction score
Hey Reloc, nice job illustrating how it's done. Perfect tie dimple and the color combo is great.

Captain, don't forget about shoes.... nothing ruins a great look faster than a pair of shitty shoes.
Well polished, cap toe balmorals with leather soles would go nicely. Since you're not being too formal, you can have a little broguing on them.
Belt should be close to shoes in color and texture

noobanker

Reaction score
Looks a bit tight.
Unless you're quite fit (below 18% body fat), I'd opt for a slightly more forgiving cut.

Reloc8

Reaction score
Hey Reloc, nice job illustrating how it's done. Perfect tie dimple and the color combo is great.

Captain, don't forget about shoes.... nothing ruins a great look faster than a pair of shitty shoes.
Well polished, cap toe balmorals with leather soles would go nicely. Since you're not being too formal, you can have a little broguing on them.
Belt should be close to shoes in color and texture
Thanks Johnny it only took me 25 or so years of wearing ties (I suppose more like 18/20 for suits) or so to get those things right!

I couldn't agree more with your comments on the shoes.

Captain - we want invites to the wedding at this stage!

captainshields

Reaction score
Thanks Johnny it only took me 25 or so years of wearing ties (I suppose more like 18/20 for suits) or so to get those things right!

I couldn't agree more with your comments on the shoes.

Captain - we want invites to the wedding at this stage!
Haha! I'll see what I can do

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The second jacket fits better. You should take a pic WITHOUT the vest. Please tell me that you don’t plant to wear the jacket/vest combo all all the time.

I didn’t read every post...but that isn’t an outfit for a wedding, is it? Please, no vest!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%