1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help with suits

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Weha, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Weha

Weha New Member

Hi Everyone,

It's a newbie posting. And I need some help here.

I'm pretty new in this suit thing. I'm getting myself a new zegna suit for £1050 at selfridges and when I try the suit it really do fits well of the rack.
    But there's a slight wrinkle at the shoulder side, the sales guy told me that it will go away after a few wear since the fabric will soften and the wrinkle will go away, so I wanted to know whether this is true or not?

And also for the armpit part, should the suit be dragged up when I raise my hand?

2. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Don't know why you'd spend so much on a suit when you can get a good one from Men's Wearhouse for a tenth of the price.

1 person likes this.
  3. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

He could be lying, but you need to post a picture of the wrinkle.

Birdman, put on some pants, take a shot of something good, and play nice with the new folks.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. Harold falcon

If I don't want to wear pants I don't have to wear pants! You're not the boss of me Claghorny!

1 person likes this.
  5. DonCologne

DonCologne Senior member

You will get a new fully canvassed suit for £105 at the Wearhouse? Which wearhouse is it? In the future I will buy there all my suits.

6. Harold falcon

Washington and 12th. Not my fault you didn't do your research.