Help with ordering from Rakuten

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Dashaansafin, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

I have read just about every thread on their slim fitting peacoat and i am sure I want a size L. I am 5'8 1/2 and 150 lbs, slim athletic build.

However I am so confused on buying, any help would be greatly appreciated!

The item i want is here:
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/super-rag/inapt-p-coat-01/

I may order direct if I can, however I only have VISA and the sticky said you cant use visa? Then how come visa is an option when i get to the payment page?

I also used http://event.rakuten.co.jp/borderles...shoppingsteps/ as a guide, however I want to confirm that everythign there is correct.

Also, my other peacoat was backordered so i decided to order this one. I was just wondering how long it would take to get to Chicago, estimated.

I find this forum very useful and the members very helpful! Any information would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you!

2. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Oops, I guess you read the sticky. Either way, this questions is probably a better fit for that thread.

Also, regarding VISA, the sticky says VISA/MC issues outside of Japan isn't accepted. Id imagine those issued from within Japan are fine.

3. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

Ah thanks for the help! I was just wondering if anyone could give thier expierence as I dont know wheter to use a proxy or not. Thank you!

4. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

I've noticed the Rakuten site has improved quite a bit and I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently and would like to share about their experience? tia