1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help with ordering from Rakuten

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Dashaansafin, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

I have read just about every thread on their slim fitting peacoat and i am sure I want a size L. I am 5'8 1/2 and 150 lbs, slim athletic build.

However I am so confused on buying, any help would be greatly appreciated!

The item i want is here:
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/super-rag/inapt-p-coat-01/

I may order direct if I can, however I only have VISA and the sticky said you cant use visa? Then how come visa is an option when i get to the payment page?

I also used http://event.rakuten.co.jp/borderles...shoppingsteps/ as a guide, however I want to confirm that everythign there is correct.

Also, my other peacoat was backordered so i decided to order this one. I was just wondering how long it would take to get to Chicago, estimated.

I find this forum very useful and the members very helpful! Any information would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you!

2. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Oops, I guess you read the sticky. Either way, this questions is probably a better fit for that thread.

Also, regarding VISA, the sticky says VISA/MC issues outside of Japan isn't accepted. Id imagine those issued from within Japan are fine.

3. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

Ah thanks for the help! I was just wondering if anyone could give thier expierence as I dont know wheter to use a proxy or not. Thank you!

4. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

I've noticed the Rakuten site has improved quite a bit and I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently and would like to share about their experience? tia