1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help with graduation attire. Gingham too informal?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by CDNstyle740, May 27, 2012.

Is gingham too informal for a graduation brunch?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No

24 vote(s)
    88.9%
  1. southbound35

southbound35 Senior member

Johnny Boy, drop it. Your original question has been answered. All of the the ancillary banter is superfluous.

2. jamesny

jamesny Senior member

High school graduation? That's fine don't worry about it. Maybe change the tie to a solid grey/silver one.

3. fritzl

fritzl Senior member

you're wrong. sorry.

i can't believe that you can't stop being such a dick... disgusting.

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  4. CDNstyle740

CDNstyle740 Well-Known Member

Yea, I was totally out of line....not.

Lets put this nonsense to rest and say that from here on out, only comments pertaining to the original question are welcome.

5. fritzl

fritzl Senior member

you're responsible that a cool dude had to go... live with it.

6. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Actually I'm responsible.. and he's not gone, just taking a month off to consider his behavior toward new members and people that come here to ask basic questions.

Do you have a problem with that?

7. fritzl

fritzl Senior member

no.

i have a problem with op's behaviour.

8. CDNstyle740

CDNstyle740 Well-Known Member

I don't feel that it is my behaviour that needs to be questioned here and once again I please ask that you refrain from discussing the matters between myself and Mr.Treehorn. He has been dealt with as seen fit by the admin and we will leave it at that. I opened this thread by asking a simple question and he replied with an uncalled for comment of which he could not provide a direct quotation or explanation based on my initial question. I would have not joined this forum had I known it would lead to this debate, if you will, and am regretting my decision to do so. Once again please drop any discussion that does not address my initial question. (I sense that the same argument between myself and Jackie is beginning to occur between myself and fritzl, so lets quit while we are ahead)

And BTW neither myself nor 'Bradford' are responsible for what happened to Mr. Treehorn, his own actions lead to his ban, no one else's. If he hadn't sparked such an uninformed debate and simply ended his comment with his opinion on the shirt question he would still be here. ultimately yes someone made the decision to ban him, however mr tree horn was aware of the rules of the site when he signed up for it

9. paradoxical3

paradoxical3 Well-Known Member

I changed my mind. OP is trolling all of you, not Treehorn.

10. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Careful here. I'm starting to think that I should time you out as well. Others are welcome to voice their opinion. And if you decide to be combative about it, I'm not adverse to putting two heads instead of just the one on a spike.

11. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

Sorry it took me awhile to get back on this....hope this helps:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last thought from me...in warm weather, knit ties will work great. Hundreds of colours and patterns to choose from.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.