• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help with gift for wife

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am on a business trip, wifes birthday is on Friday!
OH ****.

She wants dangly earrings. I do not want to buy from Tiffany, any ideas?

Any general ideas?

She:
Redhair
Green Eyes
Pale Skin
Sensitive to scent and anything like that so purfume is out.
Clothes are out as others are getting her tons of clothes.

Any ideas of where to get some nice jewelry or any other gift ideas are welcome!

wetnose

Reaction score
Unfortunately NOT dangly, but Kent Wang sells beautiful sakura glass earrings...

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
she wants Tiffany dangly earrings, you give her Tiffany dangly earrings rabbit. anything else would be a substitute for her.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She didnt ask for Tiffany, I just kind of figured Id order it while I am on the road and have it delivered just in time.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what, 5 posts and no dick in a box?
confused.gif

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
He's on the road... who's dick do you think would be presented to her?

Not my problem, I'm more of an ideas guy. But has been a rash of threads lately of people looking for work....

Hany

Reaction score
Something I've learned from my father. Always keep a gift handy and never buy at last minute. That's why he has a drawer full of wrapped gifts in his office (mostly jewelery for mother). lol

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit
She didnt ask for Tiffany, I just kind of figured Id order it while I am on the road and have it delivered just in time.

okay, i misunderstood.

how about a watch? a classic cartier or (personal favorite) jlc is always a winning gift.

Gallardo2501

Reaction score
Depending on where you are at in the world/country, you can have something made for her. Find a style you think she would like and just have it copied by a jeweler. You'd think it take a good deal of time, but many, many artists are short of work right now and turn around can be very quick at the moment.

I'd recommend finding man made emeralds in half caret size, far less expensive then natural and you'll get a better value when it comes to colour, caret size and inclusions. Natural is wonderful, but a very good natural emerald is nearly as expensive as diamond.

Being able to tell her that you had them made for her will win you way more accolades then any brand name.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can never go wrong with the homie, Jimmy Choo!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads