1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Burberrys overcoat

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Davidran, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Davidran

Davidran Member

This is my first post on Style Forum – I’ve read and referred to the site for a while now but decided to take the plunge and become a registered user.

So my first post is a question for the learned members – I’ve just recently bought a second hand Burberrys trench coat which I’m very happy with but while inspecting it I came across this tab – for the life of me I cannot fathom what it’s for. It’s located low down on the left inside hem of the coat. Both ends are stitched to the coat though the stitches on the pointed end could be temporary. What’s more perplexing is that there is no corresponding button on the other side of the coat or anywhere near the tab.

Does anyone have any idea what this might be for?

Thanks and best,

David
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]