1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help! wife's birthday!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by quill, Jun 21, 2004.

1. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

Perhaps, we should tag it as HOF, so we can quickly check back when birthdays for everyone else's significant others roll around... And, hopefully, by 2014 I'll have a significant other [​IMG] .

2. quill

quill Senior member

Wow. You are a compendium of sartorial excellence. Thanks for the leads; perhaps I'll post some acquisitions some day on this forum. Some of my in-laws are in Wauwatosa, so maybe I'll hit them up for a weekend of fashion fun. [​IMG]

3. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Quill: A/K/A Stephen (pronounced STEE-vun, not STEFF-un).

Now...if you can somehow convince your wife that you have visited these places and done some great shopping for suits and other all in pursuit of the very special gift for HER, that would be an accomplishment.

After all, ostensibly you are her greatest possession, and anything that takes care of her greatest possession must be a good thing for her, right? (start there and work with that theme...)

PS: The couch isnt that bad a place to sleep ...Just ask Bubba...

4. quill

quill Senior member

You are now my official advisor in all things wordly and wise. Raise your right hand, Sir FIHT.... [​IMG]

5. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Stephen:

I sent a PM. Didja see it?

JJF

6. quill

quill Senior member

Got it and replied. You are a true gentleman and friend, FIHT. Many thanks. [​IMG]

7. EddieKirkpa

EddieKirkpa New Member

Hey. I'm not married. But for my last girlfriend I was having same dilemma what to do and what to buy for her birthday. So I was looking for some good ideas and I was trying to choose gift for her. I found good sites and found the perfect gift (http://www.birthdaygiftsforwomen.co.uk/)... So what I did.... I booked a hotel room and cooked for her. I bought for her earring from Eternity Rose that she liked a lot.

I hope to help you. Good luck to you

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016