Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

>>> Help! WAYWT Learning Thread; Mistakes Are Permitted; Maybe You Should Start Here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by DLester, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Transcendental

Transcendental Senior member

I didn't know SF's waywt could get any softer

there we have it

2. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Whatever, dumb little mall brand cunt.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

That's elitist, actually.
    my apologies, it just looked funny without the E Does anyone else really believe that if Moo were to post here instead of the regular WAYWT people would be kinder?

4. JackTheRipper

JackTheRipper Senior member

Feels like WAWYT is DT and this thread would be General chat where WAWYT is NSFW.

5. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

my apologies, it just looked funny without the E
    Haha, I don't actually care - it just seemed too good to pass up. So help me, I'm going to post a fit in this thread. I post too much in WAYWT anyway, and this one is boring. [​IMG]

6. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Cant believe you did that to your APCs

Though I am bored with mine now... when I start my next pair of raw jeans I will prob play with mine

They look good though

7. snake

snake Senior member

Yeah those APCs turned out really well, looks sick.

8. KitAkira

Would look better with a bit more blue spread out, but that'd probably be hard to get without painting on the bleach

9. Synthese

Yeah, they're pretty random as-is. I think the next project is going to be painting jeans a la margiela. Don't know which to do it to though, may have to hit up AA for white jeans in order to paint them hot pink...

10. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

This is why we can't have nice things.

And I thought it was just because I don't have any money.[​IMG]

11. JackTheRipper

JackTheRipper Senior member

Synthese, how did the material on the APC change after the 4 day bleach bath?

12. Synthese

Not at all, really. A little rougher, but that's it.

13. KitAkira

You could also try wax-coating (for a tincloth type of a look, chinos or jeans: there was a thread here that someone documented a wax-coating of a denim jacket), kakishibu dyeing (I've been toying with this for my NdGs, but I really like them as they are, could also use white denim though not sure if the bleach would affect the results: lots of info on the web), or iron mud dyeing (cool effect if you can get it right, but nasty if you fail: there was a thread on sufu about it but it didn't turn out well, he basically came out with mulched jeans, probably would work best if you used high-iron content soil like black sand or red dirt or just use iron and skip the dirt)

14. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

You could also try wax-coating (for a tincloth type of a look, chinos or jeans: there was a thread here that someone documented a wax-coating of a denim jacket), kakishibu dyeing (I've been toying with this for my NdGs, but I really like them as they are, could also use white denim though not sure if the bleach would affect the results: lots of info on the web), or iron mud dyeing (cool effect if you can get it right, but nasty if you fail: there was a thread on sufu about it but it didn't turn out well, he basically came out with mulched jeans, probably would work best if you used high-iron content soil like black sand or red dirt or just use iron and skip the dirt)

Do you have any links to these threads? I've been thinking about dying my skulls, kinda bored with them.

15. Synthese

Definitely have considered waxing on more than one occasion. Fuck it, that's this weekend's project. Cheap jeans and home depot, awww yeah. I'll document the whole thing.