1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

>>> Help! WAYWT Learning Thread; Mistakes Are Permitted; Maybe You Should Start Here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by DLester, Jul 13, 2010.

1. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

No Shit. Reread what I posted. retard. (b/c you won't here is what I meant. If you want a place where only some people are allowed to post and there is a review process, go somewhere else. SF is and should be open to all types)

WTF are you talking about? You can't get negative feedback on lookbook, they ban for that (0). Glad you know what you're talking about, plebe.

2. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

No Shit. Reread what I posted. retard. (b/c you won't here is what I meant. If you want a place where only some people are allowed to post and there is a review process, go somewhere else. SF is and should be open to all types)

[​IMG]

3. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

This thread sucks and will fail. It's only point is so a handful of douchebags can feel good about them selves. Post in WAYWT and ban the fuckwits that feel the need to spend page after page tearing shit apart. If you want a WAYWT that rejects people try to post your shit on lookbook.nu. O yeah, most of ya'll would be rejected. Fake baller dip shits and H&M rejects need to go to the corner and suck each other off, you're fucking up SW&D.
    This is completely contradictory

4. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

[​IMG]

You're a fucking dumb ass little bitch.

5. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

You're a fucking dumb ass little bitch.

[​IMG]

6. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

cool thanks for the positive criticism guys, i like the skate inspired shoes, but i still want some traditional sperrys or the like. My whole body is short! I'm only 5'7 lol. I agree some sort of bracelet, i have a sailor style, a black beaded, tons of watches, etc..
    I think the droop of the shirt, especially with it being a V, is adding to the short-legs thing. - Keith (for Uncontrol)

7. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

8. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

This is completely contradictory

No its not. People want to PRETEND like they're "next level" and that they should be the ones to judge all others and reject the "plebs.' But rather than step up and try to pass muster on a selective site they don't b/c among other things they're afraid they would be rejected by an actual review process.

Anyway, shit is stupid and it's fucking up SW&D. Uncontrol and SQ are not amazing and even if they were there is room for all types on WAYWT, the shit talking and fuckery has only made the place worse, not better.

9. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

[​IMG]

Whatever, dumb little mall brand cunt.

10. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

People want to PRETEND like they're "next level" and that they should be the ones to judge all others and reject the "plebs.' ... the shit talking and fuckery has only made the place worse, not better.
    [​IMG]

11. il ciclista

il ciclista Senior member

Honestly, it was hard to read. I apologize for coming off snarky, and agree somewhat. However, I think this thread was meant to be more tame than waywt, and not a prescreening so to speak.

12. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

13. il ciclista

il ciclista Senior member

I think the droop of the shirt, especially with it being a V, is adding to the short-legs thing.

- Keith (for Uncontrol)

Honestly I was kidding my body is well proportioned. I think it was the angle of the shot. My legs have a 30.5 standover, short yes, but proportional.

14. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

eliteist

That's elitist, actually.

15. snake

snake Senior member

This is why we can't have nice things.

16. Transcendental

Transcendental Senior member

I didn't know SF's waywt could get any softer

there we have it

17. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

That's elitist, actually.
    my apologies, it just looked funny without the E Does anyone else really believe that if Moo were to post here instead of the regular WAYWT people would be kinder?

19. JackTheRipper

JackTheRipper Senior member

Feels like WAWYT is DT and this thread would be General chat where WAWYT is NSFW.

20. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

my apologies, it just looked funny without the E
    Haha, I don't actually care - it just seemed too good to pass up. So help me, I'm going to post a fit in this thread. I post too much in WAYWT anyway, and this one is boring. [​IMG]