• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help selling 2 pairs Rogan, size 30

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have two pairs of Rogans that I bought at a sale and want to sell them for maximum price. Is it a good idea to list them on Ebay Japan? LA Guy mentioned that the Japanese are cuckoo for cocoa puffs for them. I will also entertain offers here. Please post your bid in this thread. Shipping will be $15 USPS Priority in the US. The first pair is the "Bow jean". Tagged 30. Inseam feels like 34. Denim is very streaky, a very indigo with elements of black. The denim has probably been rinsed once but the color remains uniform with no distressing at all. The second pair I need help identifying. The denim is dry and unwashed. Tagged 30. Inseam feels like 34. Both pair are similar in sizing to PBJ XX-005 30, APC New Standard 28, Nudie RR 29, R&B RB14 30.

bapelolol

Reaction score
whats up with the line on the back of the knee

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whats the price? i'll give you $60 bux for the dry pair...maybe a bit low...if you got them at retail..

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bapelolol
whats up with the line on the back of the knee
Looks like a dart with white stitching. I believe it is a signature of the brand.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
Looks like a dart with white stitching. I believe it is a signature of the brand.

it's a dart. the regular rogan jeans don't have the dart, hence the wider leg opening...the bow model is their attempt at a slim leg one, that's why they put the dart in the leg..

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no ebay japan, celga will list your **** on yahoo auctions japan for a fee, not sue how much though...ebay here might be a nightmare man, Rogan's don't really command the premium at close to retail, probably 1/4 of retail....and there is always a ton of them on ebay....

good luck!

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Waist feels like 30, it's the inseam that feels like 34. I can post pics in a few days.

Been busy lately. Will make a decision later where to sell them. If I receive high enough bids here then I'll just sell them directly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads