1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help Please quick. Mido watch question..

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jessetk313, Nov 14, 2007.

1. jessetk313

jessetk313 Senior member

2. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Yes, it's real. I doubt there are a lot of people, if any, making replica Midos. Mido was a mid-tier Swiss brand on par with firms like Titoni, etc.

3. benjamin831

benjamin831 Senior member

there are nicer midos out there, keep searching.

But yes, it's real.

4. jessetk313

jessetk313 Senior member

Thanks for the help guys. Is the watch worth purchasing for about like 80 daollars? I mean I see these watches can get expensive around like 300-500 dollars for some Mido's, thats expensive to me anyway. Regardless price doesn't matter because i like it I was just wondering if the brand is worth purchasing.