1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help pick the shoes I wear tonight

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by zjpj83, Mar 22, 2005.

1. bry2000

bry2000 Senior member

Wear black cap toe lace ups if you have a pair.

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

I can definitley wear black. Just wanted to be different and wear brown. Look, I'm happy to wear simple black captoes.

More appropriate?

3. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

Thing is, I kind of wanted to wear something fun. Hence, the tie. Hence, brown shoes.

But, I could totally go conservative. Since there will be black tie attendees, maybe that would be better. I'll let you know the final outfit.

4. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

Hey, I like the tie (contrary to some I like paisley) and I like the shoes. But since there will be some there in black tie and apparently it's a dinner to honor them, then conservative might be best.

5. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

I also like the tie a lot and it is staying. Sorry.

I chose black captoes with some broguing. I really like the outfit.

Thanks to those who helped.