• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help on gmail please

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a problem on Gmail.

Before when I was writting an email an wrote on the address one letter, per example A, then it showed all the accounts I had on the memory starting for A (or B, C etc )

Now any address appears, so I got to find an email from that person , copy it and then paste it there.

Anyones knows how to come back to that please?

Thank you

Ben85

Reaction score
For example, the email address you are trying to find is [email protected] When you type A it should bring up all the email address' you have mailed to with an A in it. Mine does at least. If that doesn't work, search for an email from them and save to your contacts. I dunno, hope this helps.

Robertito

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia
I got a problem on Gmail.

Before when I was writting an email an wrote on the address one letter, per example A, then it showed all the accounts I had on the memory starting for A (or B, C etc )

Now any address appears, so I got to find an email from that person , copy it and then paste it there.

Anyones knows how to come back to that please?

I have the same problem as the OP; what's up with that?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Edit- why did I think this had anything to do with facebook???

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think you can go back, now it searches the character or string throughout the whole address so if you start typing someone's last name or first name it will still come up no matter the order it is in. Just type more of the name and it should narrow it down.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 45 15.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 91 31.4%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 54 18.6%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 22 7.6%