• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help on finding the right fit.

deeezy

Reaction score
Okay so everytime i go out to shop and try to buy something i never can get that right fit of it. doesnt matter what jeans or shirts or hoodies. Im 6'1 weighing around 160 , skinny but i have a upper build. Usually wear a 31/32 in jeans. Also im looking for suggestion on the type of jeans best to wear? I really like these express straight leg slim fits i found but now whenever i go out to get the same "straight leg slim fit" they are always baggy and i dont like that. So any suggestions on what would be helpful?

whiteslashasian

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just picked up some Levi's 514 Slim Straight jeans at *gasp* JC Penney for 30 bones. I'm really happy with the fit. I'm about your height but I weigh 180lbs and am pretty well built in both my upper body and legs, therefore I can never get pants that are too slim or I have to size up on the waist to a 33 to get the seat/thigh to fit. I had to get a 33 with the 514's but it's not too loose in the waist (may get it taken in at some point) and the rest is perfect. That leads me to believe that a 31 or 32 waist could fit you well. I'm sure you can find the Levi 514 around.

Good luck

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 275 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.6%