1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help needed Indochino remake adjustments

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by BaileyH, Dec 17, 2012.

1. BaileyH

BaileyH Member

I read through the Indochino suits thread in fair bit of detail before ordering during their black friday event. I knew more than likely I would be in for a fair bit of alternations if not a remake all together. In general I don't think it came out badly as much as I thought it would, which makes me reasonably satisfied but there are definitely a few things discomforting that needs corrections.

- Pants too tight at the crotch and thigh, +.5 inch
    - Shoulder too wide, -1 inch
    - Chest too large, -2 inches

These are what I came up with just from reading the indochino thread and the feel of things, any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]