Help Need Material for Oxxford Pants

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by curtiso, May 21, 2006.

1. curtiso

curtiso Member

Greetings all,

Recently I acquired a wonderful Oxxford Suit Jacket from Neiman Marcus Last Call. I paid $250 for it and it was a real steal. The wool is out of sight - Super 150s 3 button with side vents, gray and light stripes. Very much my style. I was hoping when I bought it that I might luck out and find some material to get a pair of pants. So far no luck. I contacted a vendor who called Oxxford and apparently the material is sold out. So I may be just out of luck. But I thought the combined wisdom of this great forum might know something of this material and whether it was used by any other makers and whether I might be able to either get my hands on a pair of 35 inch (waist) pants with 34 inch length or enough material to make a pair of pants.

According to the Oxxford label the COF (material number?) is 00033645
    And the Cut No is 310504B8

Thanks in advance. I know this is a shot in the dark.

Best,
    Curtis O
    [​IMG]

2. johnnynorman

johnnynorman Well-Known Member

I'd call Holland & Sherry. They have a corporate office in New York and a distribution center. Apparently they are very helpful. My guess is that it is a Holland & Sherry cloth.

3. Tomasso

Tomasso Senior member

4. curtiso

curtiso Member

Thanks so much for the feedback and quick answers. I will following up on these leads tomorrow and let you know. Thanks again!