1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help Need Material for Oxxford Pants

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by curtiso, May 21, 2006.

1. curtiso

curtiso Member

Greetings all,

Recently I acquired a wonderful Oxxford Suit Jacket from Neiman Marcus Last Call. I paid $250 for it and it was a real steal. The wool is out of sight - Super 150s 3 button with side vents, gray and light stripes. Very much my style. I was hoping when I bought it that I might luck out and find some material to get a pair of pants. So far no luck. I contacted a vendor who called Oxxford and apparently the material is sold out. So I may be just out of luck. But I thought the combined wisdom of this great forum might know something of this material and whether it was used by any other makers and whether I might be able to either get my hands on a pair of 35 inch (waist) pants with 34 inch length or enough material to make a pair of pants.

According to the Oxxford label the COF (material number?) is 00033645
    And the Cut No is 310504B8

Thanks in advance. I know this is a shot in the dark.

Best,
    Curtis O
    [​IMG]

2. johnnynorman

johnnynorman Well-Known Member

I'd call Holland & Sherry. They have a corporate office in New York and a distribution center. Apparently they are very helpful. My guess is that it is a Holland & Sherry cloth.

3. Tomasso

Tomasso Senior member

4. curtiso

curtiso Member

Thanks so much for the feedback and quick answers. I will following up on these leads tomorrow and let you know. Thanks again!