• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help me spend my money usefully.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have $120 on my PayPal bank account. I'd like to spend it. The items I would really like are:

v-neck sweater
wide leather belt (2" or as far close to that as can be)

Anything else gimme your ideas.

Rome

Mr. Chocolates Godiva
Reaction score
Try thrift shops around your area before plunking all your money on one item. Put the rest in some investment.

minya

Reaction score
not sure if this helps you at all, but H&M's merino wool v-neck sweaters fit very, very well and are very nice and well-priced.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by minya
not sure if this helps you at all, but H&M's merino wool v-neck sweaters fit very, very well and are very nice and well-priced.

How much do they run? I think the BR ones that I've bought a couple of are like $50.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried finding V Neck's @ H+M but there are none that are solid color

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok, i need both a belt + a v-neck

minya

Reaction score
Originally Posted by knucks
I tried finding V Neck's @ H+M but there are none that are solid color
What?? Weird. Did the store you go to have the "Mens Black Label" (the suits and stuff) or just "Divided" (the teenager stuff)? The v-necks are Black Label, solid color, merino wool, and fit perfectly.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What?? Weird. Did the store you go to have the "Mens Black Label" (the suits and stuff) or just "Divided" (the teenager stuff)? The v-necks are Black Label, solid color, merino wool, and fit perfectly.
Just Divided

Reaction score
yeah, that black label/divided thing is a revelation to me. now i know why i can only find wearable stuff at only one of the two H&Ms in center city philly----that must be the black label store.

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
i'va actually never really browsed in the black label area. Might just have to make a trip downtown tomorrow.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.9%
  • 31 - 40