• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help me find Shoes similar to these..

Apextwin146

Reaction score
I apologize in advance if a thread like this already exists. I tried searching the forum with the shoe names but it mostly returned is For Sale thread.

I am basically looking for shoes that are similar in style to the following :

Now i have searched in google for these brands and they are out of stock at most sites\stockist, So i would really appreciate it if you guys can help me find shoes that are in stock( shoe size 9) and are similar in style(black leather upper only). What makes it complicated(?) is my limited budget of $100-$150.

I found these at topman but then i am not sure of the quality of their shoes and the reviews are pretty bad, same goes for ASOS brand shoes.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They're called chukkas. Now Google to your heart's content.

Apextwin146

Reaction score
I know these come under the Chukka\Desert Boot category. But you have to acknowledge the fact that Chukka\Desert Boot come in various styles like canvas upper, suede upper or wood effect heels , crepe heels and the various combinations thereof. I am specifically looking for leather uppers with wood effect heels similar to the ones i have linked. Other shoes that are similar to it are like Opening ceremony M1 desert boot and Ben Sherman Joev but i am unable to find them in stock at any website maybe because they are quite old. So i would really appreciate if you guys can help me find them or similar shoes which are in stock.

PhiPsi32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ I agree. It would also be helpful if you were specific about the about the upper. Do you want calf skin, black, brown, natural, pebble grain or suede, chocolate, snuff, navy?

Apextwin146

Reaction score

Thanks a lot . I was searching for Cole Haan ones but i couldnt find them in 9, though $200 is lil bit higher than my budget of $150.

^^^ I agree. It would also be helpful if you were specific about the about the upper. Do you want calf skin, black, brown, natural, pebble grain or suede, chocolate, snuff, navy?

Black is what i am going after, leather not suede or canvas. Please let me know if you find something. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads