• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help me find PDC corduroys!

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I had a pair of Paper Denim & Cloth GTOs in black/dark gray corduroy, and they were one of my favorite pairs of pants. However, screwing around a few weeks ago resulted in the entire ass ripped off the pants - from above the back pockets down to the thighs.

Does anyone know where to find these? They were probably two years old or so. If anyone knows where to find a size 31 or 32 (or has a pair they don't wear much) I would be eternally thankful.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
Hey guys,

I had a pair of Paper Denim & Cloth GTOs in black/dark gray corduroy, and they were one of my favorite pairs of pants. However, screwing around a few weeks ago resulted in the entire ass ripped off the pants - from above the back pockets down to the thighs.

Does anyone know where to find these? They were probably two years old or so. If anyone knows where to find a size 31 or 32 (or has a pair they don't wear much) I would be eternally thankful.

If you find them somewhere, let me know. I had a pair of GTO corduroys - the same shape as the GTO jeans I have. Loved them. Guess what, I managed to get bleach on them

Anyway, I have seen some on eBay but not many of the good cuts.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoreman, thanks! I appreciate the help. Unfortunately I have another pair of PDC ICN cords in dark tan. These are a great deal though, I'll probably end up ordering them (for when I tear apart my tan pair..haha). I guess they really don't even need to be PDC, just slim and jean-cut, and black/charcoal.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the Mickeys are actually pretty loose. Good luck! I don't see a lot of black cords... May have seen some from seven at a Nordstrom Rack or somewhere, but months ago.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.