1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

help me find a thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cheessus, Feb 19, 2011.

1. cheessus

cheessus Distinguished Member

im looking for a thread of a member who did a pictorial DIY of turning his old clothes into clothes for his young daughter. thanks for the help! [​IMG]

2. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Distinguished Member

boom - http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=150540 what do I win? incidently, i didn't remember the poster either. So here's what i did. Advanced search, keywords daughter and dress, posts with at least 150 responses and show threads...

3. cheessus

cheessus Distinguished Member

boom - http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=150540

what do I win?

incidently, i didn't remember the poster either. So here's what i did. Advanced search, keywords daughter and dress, posts with at least 150 responses and show threads...

thanks a lot man. you win the internets. [​IMG]

this is prob why i dont have a job yet after graduating law school. cant even find a thread. [​IMG]