• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help me find a pair of shoes that fit.

vbrasta

Reaction score
I have the misfortune of having size 15 (US) feet. Since MTO or bespoke is currently out of reach (I'm a grad student), what are my options if I want a decent pair of shoes? I have owned a couple pairs of Marteganis and a slew of inferior brands but I'm looking for something at least at the Martegani level or above. I'd love a pair of brown double monks but I know I can't be too picky.
Any recommendations would be very appreciated, be they online or physical stores (I'm in London through June).
Thank you kindly!

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing someone selling size 15 shoes in the B&S forum. Forgot which shoe maker but I remember it's one of the well regarded ones. Have a look through there.

marg

Reaction score
allen edmonds makes shoes in that size, and with multiple width options. they used to make a double monk, but i don't know if you can find new old stock. the idea of pre-owned shoes is just disgusting to me.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on used clothing thing. The only things that I'm willing to buy used are things like cufflinks and watched. But I'm pretty sure those on B&S are new pairs actually.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Search ebay.co.uk for shoes sized 14.

vbrasta

Reaction score
Thanks guys, and as desperate as I can get I'm not into pre-owned shoes either. I'll be scouring the B&S forum for a while I guess.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.