• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help identifying a shoe

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Damn, you're fast. Thanks. I knew I had seen the medallion before. Must've been on the SkoAk website. I'll have to look into it!
I took a closer look and may have jumped the gun too fast.

I think it's StC because the leather looks like it might be crust, but I may be wrong. The tab near the facings is throwing me off. Since StC is almost purely MTO and nearly all the designs can be modified in small ways, it's possible that small things such as the medallion design don't match up exactly to stock models. But the last looks Saint Crispin-y and the slightly uneven color between the vamp and toe suggests StC to me.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took a closer look and may have jumped the gun too fast.

I think it's StC because the leather looks like it might be crust, but I may be wrong. The tab near the facings is throwing me off. Since StC is almost purely MTO and nearly all the designs can be modified in small ways, it's possible that small things such as the medallion design don't match up exactly to stock models. But the last looks Saint Crispin-y and the slightly uneven color between the vamp and toe suggests StC to me.
To be honest, the leather led me towards StC as well first. But then I remembered that I've had a pair of Carmina shoes featuring crust leather as well. So I have up the idea rather quickly.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.