Help identifying a 3 piece suit designer

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ibmftw, May 6, 2013.

1. ibmftw

ibmftw New Member

Below are a few pics of a suit I'm am trying to find any help would be great thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does anyone know the name of the suit or even the designer thank you

Last edited: May 6, 2013

2. MikeDT

MikeDT Senior member

As it looks like you've got the image on an iPhone, try the Google Goggles app. That's generally very good at identifying an image and its source, and so might answer who the mystery catwalk suit designer might be.

3. ibmftw

ibmftw New Member

Okay so it ends up it's a Simon Spurr suit, who "basically" is not in business anymore, can anyone suggest a MTM that could tailor me something as close to this as possible, I am in London UK, <£1500 would be very nice, I have seen a few Gresham Blake suits that have a similar feel to them, do they do 3 pieces, (quality anyone), also S&M or Browne? Basically I am looking for the best place off row, to get the pictured suit MTM'd, Also if anyone has any suggestions on an off the peg, that looks very similar that would be great also, Would S&M make something like this MTM under £1500? thank's for your'e time.

4. joeninety

joeninety Well-Known Member

if S&M means sims and mcdonald then thats not really what they do, grahame browne would prob be a better bet for that sort of thing... i have used both in the past and have never seen anything like that in the racks of work in progress

i think you could find something very similar at somewhere like top shop, next, or maybe zara for a lot less

5. VinnyMac

VinnyMac Senior member

Every mtm company that I know of sells something that looks like that. The suit looks nice on the runway, but it doesn't look like there's anything special about it.

Last edited: May 8, 2013

6. David Reeves

David Reeves Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Give Temple Bespoke a try. http://templebespokesuits.wordpress.com/ Small business but does good work.