• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

help I sent my husband green wingtips I found on Pinterest and he likes them but I did not save the

susrey1

Reaction score
They are full grain leather wingtips kelley green thicker sole. I remember they were $375 and the shoe designer was a man's name I did not recognize, perhaps European. Someone posted them today on pinterest and I cannot find link again. My husband wants them and I cannot find them again. Anyone recognize these shoes???? Help please!

susrey1

Reaction score
wow! thank you very much for taking the time to reply and post link! ouch now they show $485. need to look for alternative I fear but again really appreciate your assistance!

Cheers!

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Virchow, great detective work. Exactly the same photo too!

I rather like both of these shoes...

susrey1

Reaction score
Agreed the Allen Edmonds' Ridgeways are a great option and more dapper too boot. Thanks gentlemen.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.