• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help! I have no sense of style!

waveydave

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I have a little bit of a crisis. I spend hundreds of dollars on sweaters, etc, but still girls don't thing I'm stylish. What do I do???

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Help! We have no sense of style either!

tundrafour

Reaction score
You're on the right track. Just keep buying sweaters. Your problem is just that you haven't bought enough yet.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OP. You could get married.

redtag

Reaction score
Why don't you show us the type of sweaters that you bought for yourself so we could tell you what's wrong with them? This line is overused but I'll tell it to you anyways, "Just wear your own style and be confident with your choice of clothing."

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
give da girls the money and they will like you!

FrankNine

Reaction score
Ditch the sweaters and get some hoodies, gives you more a of seedy look, chicks like seedy, then you can put your seed in them!

jron757

Reaction score
the thing about sweaters is they have a old school look to them .... you should try some crewnecks depending on your style if you dont know what your style is then think about what kind of person you are ... Example if you are a rocker then you might go for vans , rock smith or anything with a band or thats graphic .

Nereis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your knits are clearly not nice enough. A chunky shawl cardigan in a dark pepper is teh sex.
musicboohoo[1].gif

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
welcome. you will fit right in on this internet site.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by waveydave
Sorry guys, I have a little bit of a crisis. I spend hundreds of dollars on sweaters, etc, but still girls don't thing I'm stylish. What do I do???

you could start to dress like a girl. that might help? yup ... your welcome.

dasai

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jron757
the thing about sweaters is they have a old school look to them .... you should try some crewnecks depending on your style if you dont know what your style is then think about what kind of person you are ... Example if you are a rocker then you might go for vans , rock smith or anything with a band or thats graphic .
Quite the low post count to be dispensing advice... which wouldn't matter so much if I could make heads or tails of what you're suggesting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads