1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help: I forgot what I'm looking for

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GQ Lawyer, May 29, 2005.

1. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior Member

This month I read GQ, Cargo, and Men's Health. In one of those magazines, there was an article on khaki suits and one of the accessories was a silver "id bracelet" on which the id part was made out of wood. I can't remember which magaizne it was and I threw them all out. I would like to order the bracelet and the magainze gave you the website. Would any of you happen to know which magazine I am talking about and the website on which to order the bracelet?

Thank you.

2. trogdor

trogdor Senior Member

Well, the "May 2005" edition of Cargo had a feature on summer suits, but I can't find any mention of the ID bracelet. It's not in the "June 2005" edition of Cargo either. I'll go take a closer look at the GQs, but I don't remember it, so by elimination, I suspect it might have been in Men's Health...