• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

*HELP GUYS!* WHERE Can I Get A Hoodie Like This??? [PIC INSIDE]

mrchapel

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2006
Messages
679
Reaction score
1
This is the first time I have seen a hoodie in such a style. IMO it looks like crap. You might want to check Nordstroms. Also, you might consider asking the mods to move this to the Streetwear forum where you are likely to find a more informed audience.
 

CaliStyle

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by mrchapel
This is the first time I have seen a hoodie in such a style. IMO it looks like crap. You might want to check Nordstroms. Also, you might consider asking the mods to move this to the Streetwear forum where you are likely to find a more informed audience.

that is "streetwear" ?
 

stach

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
578
Reaction score
1
Cali you're new here so look at the main thread page. There's a Streetwear & Denim forum. And yes, the hoodie is "streetwear" and the pants the guy in the photo is wearing are "denim".
 

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
13,141
Reaction score
10
That looks like garbage but his accessories are a bit better.
 

EL72

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
6,860
Reaction score
4
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
That looks like garbage but his accessories are a bit better.

Is that Tara Reid?
 

generic_guy

Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
1
Not 100% sure but that looks like Unconditional. I may be wrong but they certainly made stuff like that.
I'm not sure if they sell online. Harrods and Selfridges in London stock mit and a shop called Concrete is the main stockist/distributor.
 

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
5,835
Reaction score
1,383
All of these people look poor.
 

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Moderator
Joined
Mar 8, 2002
Messages
44,944
Reaction score
18,300
I am moving this to Streetwear & Denim. I think that the hoodie could be by Unconditional, but it looks like a lot of Kim Jones pieces as well. The blue accent color and tone on tone body is very Kim Jones, and Kim Jones has a real following in LA.
 

CaliStyle

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I am moving this to Streetwear & Denim. I think that the hoodie could be by Unconditional, but it looks like a lot of Kim Jones pieces as well. The blue accent color and tone on tone body is very Kim Jones, and Kim Jones has a real following in LA.


thanks do u know where i could check out some unconditional
or Kim Jones pieces online??
 

CaliStyle

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by CaliStyle
thanks do u know where i could check out some unconditional
or Kim Jones pieces online??


ok i checked out www.KimJones.com


and this was the closest thing i found...im not sure if its the same hoodie cuz of the way the guy is wearing it...any1 else have any other recs?

 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

  • 1 - 4

    Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

    Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20

    Votes: 278 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

    Votes: 132 15.7%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 71 8.4%
  • 41 - 50

    Votes: 49 5.8%
  • 51 - 60

    Votes: 25 3.0%
  • 61 - 70

    Votes: 22 2.6%
  • 71 - 80

    Votes: 17 2.0%
  • 81 - 90

    Votes: 8 1.0%
  • 91 - 100

    Votes: 9 1.1%
  • 100+

    Votes: 54 6.4%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
429,233
Messages
9,230,825
Members
193,764
Latest member
SimonDenmark
Top