1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help for a thesis

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by godless, Dec 2, 2004.

1. godless

godless Active Member

Hi there, i'm Gianpiero, an italian guy working on a final thesis for my bachelor degree on some italian fashion firms selling in the US.
    What i need is to find out a list of US shops selling some firms in the United States. Could You please help me posting the shops You know where i can find these firms in the US?
    Tnx in advance.
    The brands are:

Brioni
    Kiton
    Isaia
    Malo
    Brunello Cucinello
    Luciano Barbera
    Annapurna/Aida-Barni
    Avon Celli
    Incotex
    Drumohr
    Ballantyne
    Fay
    Aspesi
    Zegna
    Cruciani

Please, post here the shops in your city where i can find these brands, specifing the name of the shop, city, address, and brands sold.

Thanks a lot.

Gianpiero.

2. alaaro

alaaro Senior Member

Nordstrom sells some Zegna. Thats all I know.