1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

help finding that outfit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ffashion, Feb 10, 2016.

1. ffashion

ffashion New Member

Hi,
    I'm beginning to build a wardrobe for myself, and i'd like to have a little bit of help, i can not identify this jacket :

I find his outfit quite nice for casual outdoor, but i can't find the exact one he is wearing. It is not an m65, look quite like a few i saw on the internet but i can't get the right one, with matching pocket and everything, especially the color, can someone tell me if this is a random one or does it have a name ? What about the trouser ? cn someone give me a help ?

thx,
    ff