Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help evaluate blazer from Joe's Tailor (Singapore)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by josepidal, Jul 20, 2006.

1. josepidal

josepidal Senior member

2. von Rothbart

von Rothbart Senior member

The front looks pretty decent, the button may be a little high but the back.... Any reason why you opted for an unvented jacket? I think the jacket will look better on your with double vents.

3. EL72

EL72 Senior member

4. mussel

mussel Senior member

Only the middle picture shows. Just from the side view, the front looks ok, there seems to be pulling in the back. The jacket could be 1" to 1.5" longer. I wonder the same thing why you didn't go for double vents as they seem to fit your physique better. I'd change the brass buttons to horn ones but that's just my personal preference. The brass buttons just feel "nautical" that best be worn while on a boat or in a yacht club.

Btw, love the shoes!

5. mimiki

mimiki Active Member

Only the middle picture shows. Just from the side view, the front looks ok, there seems to be pulling in the back. The jacket could be 1" to 1.5" longer. I wonder the same thing why you didn't go for double vents as they seem to fit your physique better. I'd change the brass buttons to horn ones but that's just my personal preference. The brass buttons just feel "nautical" that best be worn while on a boat or in a yacht club.

Btw, love the shoes!

Agree! the back is where it is lacking, also the buttons does give it a very nautical feel