• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HELP ..any Belstaff Brad or Panther owners in the GTA ?

Greg Pinch

Reaction score
Hello,

I live in Toronto and need to try on each of these jackets to check for sizing.

I need to try on a Medium and/or a large.

A 6-pack of Ontario craft beer is the reward for letting me try on your jacket.

Thanks,
Greg

[email protected]

LaymanX

Reaction score
In the past, I've seen the Brad at the Harry Rosen flagship on Bloor, and the Panther at Barbuti @ Shops at Don Mills.

Greg Pinch

Reaction score
Oh, fantastic !

Thanks so much for that info. I will go check those stores out for sure.

Thanks again !

Greg Pinch

Reaction score
Just phoned both the stores.

Neither has any Belstaff leather models.

Still searching..

tennisobsession

Reaction score
Hi. Are you still looking for the Belstaff Brad Jacket? I have one for sale, in medium if you're interested.

Greg Pinch

Reaction score
Yes,
I am still interested.
What colour do you have?

To tell you the truth I have never been able to even try one on to see if I like it.
A medium might be the right sizing although I have heard sizing is a bit weird.

Can you contact me on my home email and we can discuss.

[email protected]

peach

Reaction score
Greg , they run small. I wear a 40s in suits but in a Belstaff jacket I am a large. I have one that is a 44 that fits tightly and a 46 which fits great with a sweatshirt underneath (leather). I have had to give away two very nice ebay buys because I could not wear them comfortably , one a leather sized 42 , another was a cordora like fabric which i forget what it is called which was sized medium. I have several (8) in different fabrics so I kind of know what talking about.

Greg Pinch

Reaction score
Ya, that is what I am worried about. I am almost positive I would need a large.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Greg , they run small. I wear a 40s in suits but in a Belstaff jacket I am a large. I have one that is a 44 that fits tightly and a 46 which fits great with a sweatshirt underneath (leather). I have had to give away two very nice ebay buys because I could not wear them comfortably , one a leather sized 42 , another was a cordora like fabric which i forget what it is called which was sized medium. I have several (8) in different fabrics so I kind of know what talking about.

This. I am a 40R, and take a M in almost everything, but had to size up to an L in Belstaff leather.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fit pic. This is an L

p1070498f.jpg

FaceOfBoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1
Though I have a Black Prince in dark green waxed cotton, it seems to be the same style as above.
I'm 38R: 5'9" amd just shy of 170 lbs.
L works best for me too.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hello,

I live in Toronto and need to try on each of these jackets to check for sizing.

I need to try on a Medium and/or a large.

Raep is the reward for letting me try on your jacket.

FTFY

Last edited:

CutandSew

Reaction score
The Winners store at College and Yonge had a bunch of stuff from Belstaff about a week ago (all made in Italy), like almost a dozen pieces, mainly L or XL, both in leather and in cloth. I bought a Routemaster jacket in a size L and I'm 38-40 normally for suits/jackets. The fit is definitely slimmer so you'll need to size up.

Olivine76

Reaction score

The Winners store at College and Yonge had a bunch of stuff from Belstaff about a week ago (all made in Italy), like almost a dozen pieces, mainly L or XL, both in leather and in cloth. I bought a Routemaster jacket in a size L and I'm 38-40 normally for suits/jackets. The fit is definitely slimmer so you'll need to size up.

That's interesting because I'm a 38s most of the time but my black Belstaff Roadmaster in. Small fits perfect...I used to have a brown one bit that was slightly small.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads