• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help an ex-MC guy pick some boots

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He should quit finance and start a Manhattan menswear store selling skinny jeans and Hermes wallets.

Foo Walks Alone
Don’t forget longwings - sold 5 at a time only, no exceptions

Reactions: Gus

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I think the reason you're getting this much heat is because you ask for advice and then have some obstinate and intellectualizing-to-the-point-of-being-asinine response to everything that's offered--whether its being willfully blind to the different styles you could learn from...
Dude, this is the point of every Foo thread ever - attention whores are gonna attention whore. That said I’m not complaining - discovery of this thread got me back into SF for the first time in years. Who else’s outsized ego can inspire such legendary, timeless threads (the One Shoe, the Great Pants Controversy, etc.)? He’s got an emoji for a reason ... :foo:

romafan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, this is the point of every Foo thread ever - attention whores are gonna attention whore. That said I’m not complaining - discovery of this thread got me back into SF for the first time in years. Who else’s outsized ego can inspire such legendary, timeless threads (the One Shoe, the Great Pants Controversy, etc.)? He’s got an emoji for a reason ... :foo:
Big A - Spanky Trump's ego comes to mind - checkout the CEsspool

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mafoofan have you picked up any other pieces? Genuinely interested.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
this thread feels like reunion, other than Vox and Phat Guido almost every other person showed up

edit: and RJMan?

gnatty8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you're still looking, but Barker Black's summer sale just went live, and they had some beautiful boots for some really amazing prices. Worth a look.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
jodhpur boot is probably closest CM equivalent, all the CM Chelsea boots won't fit the Saint Laurent bill

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are SLP boots??

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.