1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Helmut Lang Suit, Size 36

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by amirrorcrackd, Jan 28, 2005.

1. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior member

It's rare that these things are had at a discount, and rarer in smaller sizes. I wish I had need for it, or the money to buy it, but alas... So one of you fellow little guys may want to snatch this up.

I have NO experience with the seller and haven't made any inquiries regarding the actual suit.

Dan

2. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Link?

Thanks,

Jon.

3. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior member

4. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

I like it quite a bit, but the pants look as though they're cut a bit more generously than I'd prefer.

5. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

(amirrorcrackd @ Jan. 28 2005,11:28) Oops. Haha. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....MEWA:IT Dan
    I like it quite a bit, but the pants look as though they're cut a bit more generously than I'd prefer.
    they look flat front and slim to me