1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Helmut Lang Black Moleskin Biker pants fw99 (50)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by baltimoron, Apr 15, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baltimoron

baltimoron Senior member

Helmut Lang black moleskin trousers from fw1999. Made in Italy of a heavy moleskin with full cotton lining. There are cinch tabs on the side as well to help adjust fit and some great quilted knees. Obviously a vintage item so some overall fading. The care tag was halfway cut somehow but is still attached. Also the left pocket has ripped but should be fixable by your tailor.

Proxied from Japan and only tried them on before I decided they're a bit too large for me.

Waist: 16.5" uncinched
    Iniseam: 31.5:
    Hem: 7"
    Knee: 9"
    Rise: 11"

Price includes shipping and fees in the US. Feel free to pm with any questions.

ON HOLD FOR RE-EVALUATION.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  2. sipang

sipang Senior member

but have you tried zipping them together with your biker jacket yet ? you ought to post that in WAYWT before selling them

3. baltimoron

baltimoron Senior member

@sipang I grappled with it for like a half hour the other day. It's harder than it looks. I'll give it a shot and put these on hold.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  4. sipang

sipang Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.