• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello from a New Evisu Intern!

evisu gene

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a new intern at Evisu. I just started last week, but already there are tons of changes happening.

Don't know if you've heard, but Evisu's new CEO is Scott Morrison. Scott co-founded both Paper, Denim and Cloth and Earnest Sewn. It should be exciting to see what happens to Evisu. Scott's got big plans and boxes arrive from all around the world daily. Walls are coming down (literally) and we're rebuilding from the ground up.

Anyway I know many of you have seen the brand around for years, so shoot me any questions if you've got em, I'll try and answer them. I'll also try to keep you updated on what's happening here.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
My experience with Paper Denim and Cloth was terrible. Are the quality of the jeans going to get worse (a honest response would be appreciated, though it may be bad for business)?

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
My experience with Paper Denim and Cloth was terrible. Are the quality of the jeans going to get worse (a honest response would be appreciated, though it may be bad for business)?

way to welcome the guy...

Lostinthesupermarket

Reaction score
Are the quality of the jeans going to get worse (a honest response would be appreciated, though it may be bad for business)?

Is that possible?

Transcendental

Reaction score
and hopefully he brings some actual well made denim to worldmarkets.... this hood figga **** is bull

phildo

Reaction score
Anything is better than gay fish jeans
evisu-mens-fisshu-vintage-jeans-back.jpg

nocoolonesleft

Reaction score
Is evisu going to go back to the repro style or are they going to keep making ugly jeans with stupid flashy **** all over them?

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow so much hostility in this thread -_-

i personally like jeans with something cool on the back pockets, though prob not a fish. a dragon or phoenix or somethin would be pretty badass. maybe a shark.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like a wolf shirt on the back of my jeans.

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please make a repro jean with a back pocket like this:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

phildo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
wow so much hostility in this thread -_-

i personally like jeans with something cool on the back pockets, though prob not a fish. a dragon or phoenix or somethin would be pretty badass. maybe a shark.

evisu already has both dragon and phoenix jeans, not sure about a shark. Buy em and post a fit pic.

Brigden

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phildo
evisu already has both dragon and phoenix jeans, not sure about a shark. Buy em and post a fit pic.

I'd be interested, but only if said shark is a Hammerhead, especially if it had a humanoid body with disproportionately large biceps. Sporting an anchor tattoo. And a machine gun.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

When PDC originally opened quality was actually pretty damn good, considering it's competition back then. I'm pretty sure quality went down AFTER it got bought out by whoever owns it now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads