• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hejfina - affiliate thread

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^how predictable!
wink.gif

atomicranch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hejfina
NEW ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW09 is here!!!! We just received a shipment. Stay tuned.

Good news, but my wallet isn't ready for Fall yet....

hejfina

Reaction score
Here's a list of all the items that we are expecting for fall. Since this is the first shipment, we've only received about half the items on this list. I've listed the style and then the color/fabric that we ordered it in. Email us at [email protected] for any specific ordering questions. We should have everything online from this first shipment by Friday. rounded collar shirt\tbrown plaid broadcloth tab collar shirt\tblue chambray cloth classic shirt\tblack window pane cotton vyella western shirt\tred plaid cotton twill shawl collar cardi\tblack wool jersey shawl collar cardi\tgrey diamond jacquard cotton jersey shawl collar cardi\tgrey wool jersey tweed knit vest\tgrey tweedy sweater knit 4 pocket cardi\tnavy woold jersey shawl collar cinch vest\tcharcoal glen plaid worsted flannel wool shawl collar down vest\tblack nyco ripstop w black corduroy collar USN shirt jacket\tcharcoal herringbone quilted worsted wool shawl collar field shirt jacket\tindigo over indigo denim mackinaw coat\tblack nyco riptstop baker jacket\tgrey herringbone tweed wool bedford jacket\tnavy cottom HB sateen bedford jacket\tblack x grey argyle wool baker jacket\tbrown HB window pane tweed wool andover jacket\tbrown cotton cord brighton jacket\tblack wool serge chelsea jacket\tblack wool serge cambridge pant\tbrown HB window pane tweed wool cinch pant\tcharcoal houdstooh worsted flannel wool scarf\tgrey diamond jacquard cotton jersey scarf\tcharcoal HB worsted flannel wool railroad cap\tgrey wool denim helmet\tgrey herringbone tweed wool helmet\tblack grey argyle wool attache bag\tbrown HB window pane tweed wool attache bag\tgrey herringbone tweed wool

hejfina

Reaction score
FYI to all you Engineered Garments Fans: Due to demands from the designers, we are no longer able to offer the Style Forum discount on Engineered Garments clothing. Other retailers have been complaining about the discounts and therefore we are forced to take this action. We are really sorry to disappoint and hope that you continue to shop with us.

Chip

Reaction score
FYI to all you Engineered Garments Fans: Due to demands from the designers, we are no longer able to offer the Style Forum discount on Engineered Garments clothing. Other retailers have been complaining about the discounts and therefore we are forced to take this action. We are really sorry to disappoint and hope that you continue to shop with us.
Buy from Hejifina. Their price is still better than most retailers anyway.
fing02[1].gif
F**kin snitches...
censored.gif

hejfina

Reaction score
We received the Bedford Jackets, Adover Jacket, Chelsea jacket, Cinch pant, two scarf styles, Tab collar shirt in blue chambray, the three shawl collar cardi styles, knit vest in tweedy sweater, and the shawl collar field shirt jacket in indigo.

Brighton jacket will be in the second shipment.

JOA

Reaction score
So, you have the brown cord Andover?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We received the Bedford Jackets, Adover Jacket, Chelsea jacket, Cinch pant, two scarf styles, Tab collar shirt in blue chambray, the three shawl collar cardi styles, knit vest in tweedy sweater, and the shawl collar field shirt jacket in indigo.

Brighton jacket will be in the second shipment.

Dear Robin,

You had better get on that argyle bedford. It is pretty spectacular in person (though I liked the green and grey argyle best). Once you see it in person, you will need to change your selvedge underwear.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We shall see. Regarding the styleforum discount, free shipping might be nice to have instead.
smile.gif
I will still continue to be a customer though. The selections are always great for both the mens and womens collections.

hejfina

Reaction score
yes we have the brown cord andover jacket. It's actually online NOW!

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes we have the brown cord andover jacket. It's actually online NOW!
Just purchased, hope it's not too short on me. Thanks Heiji! Robin - Shipping's already free on orders over $300.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
Robin - Shipping's already free on orders over $300.
Yeah, I forgot that earlier when I posted.

Hopefully the other stuff will be up soon, my credit card is ready
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads