• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heidi Montag

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
I'm pretty sure men of all ages have been checking out 18 year old women for the entirety of human history. And I don't know where you get this notion that we all have teenage kids (or wives for that matter).

I have a daughter and a wife and certainly still enjoy looking at attractive 18 year olds. Whether it will feel weird when my daughter and her friends are 18 and I'm 50 is something I'll worry about when I get there.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
We've had this conversation before, Sauce, but doesn't this remind you (in February, no less) of how happy you are to be in Philly rather than LA?
tounge.gif

plain.gif

Originally Posted by iammatt
Dude, 18 year olds look good. Who wouldn't want to look at them given the chance.

Seriously, how hard is this concept? Is there some mythical switch that flips at midnight on your 40th birthday, causing you to stop finding hot young women attractive? Is this related to the mythical switch that most women seem to think flips as soon as their husbands say "I do"?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
I have a daughter and a wife and certainly still enjoy looking at attractive 18 year olds. Whether it will feel weird when my daughter and her friends are 18 and I'm 50 is something I'll worry about when I get there.

can you say American Beauty?

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha, it seems to be a recurring theme on these boards that 40 is old. If I'm 90 and cease to appreciate the physical virtues of hot women of whatever age, pull my plug.

EDIT: Eww, no that's not a euphemism. Life support.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This chick has slightly chubby ankles. Can't touch it with a 10 foot pole now!

She's hot enough, albeit a bit generic.

Re: being 40.. look but don't touch.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads