• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Heeeee's Back!

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well your local right-wing dumb ass is back to start some more controversy.....have missed you guys of late, but I will be around a bit more now that I have found some moderators for my new site....hope some of you have missed me. Be seeing you in the funny papers.

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well your local right-wing dumb ass is back to start some more controversy.....have missed you guys of late, but I will be around a bit more now that I have found some moderators for my new site....hope some of you have missed me. Be seeing you in the funny papers.
Who are you again???

Just kidding. Welcome back..

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo, A, Michelles says HI, miss ya man....hope to see ya soon.....maybe we can make a night of it one more time, how's the weather?

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tell Michelle I said hello. Looking forward to hanging out again.

marc37

Reaction score
l actually have missed you. l miss all your shoo talk.

Regards: Radio Ron.

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chris, mi amigo,

Welcome back. I wondered where you'd gone.

I have pretty much written off more Grenson's coming in -- is that right do you think?

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chris, mi amigo,

Welcome back.  I wondered where you'd gone.

I have pretty much written off more Grenson's coming in -- is that right do you think?
Don't wirte it off yet. I had a dream last night that he received a new shipment. I still have hope.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.