• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

heawy selvage jeans

klart_det

Reaction score
Hi.
Sorry if there is a tread about this existing cudnt find one.
I am looking for a pair of straight fit selvage jeans size 36-36.
And i am looking for a real tick denim, like 14oz ore somthing.
Thanks for al answers.
sorry for missspelling a lot.. i am from norway (at least thats my exuse)

Edit:
Must be possible to buy online..

Reaction score
Hello!

Your spelling/english is pretty good.

Most Japanese brands make jeans in the 14oz. range and most of them do straight fit and selvage. Basically, just pick a brand and you are there!

Take a look at Sugar Cane, probably my favorite brand, they've got some nice entry-level offerings for a nice price that fit your criteria.

afaludi

Reaction score
Ironhearts are the thickest denim out there at 21oz. They have a online store also

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by klart_det
Hi.
Sorry if there is a tread about this existing cudnt find one.
I am looking for a pair of straight fit selvage jeans size 36-36.
And i am looking for a real tick denim, like 14oz ore somthing.
Thanks for al answers.
sorry for missspelling a lot.. i am from norway (at least thats my exuse)

Edit:
Must be possible to buy online..

every norwegian i ever met spoke perfect english! and i was over there for vacation!

klart_det

Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
every norwegian i ever met spoke perfect english! and i was over there for vacation!

I speak pretty good english if i can say so myself. but i am a bit dyslextic and that makes me have problems writing norwegian so english writing dosent come easy to me. where in norway where you at wacation?

deborah230

Reaction score
Hello is me deborah
i have checked your profile and i think. you are great and approximately you are one of the honest man. i have ever set my eyes on and i think we can know our self beter also remember that distance and colour maters not in love.
and i guess i have to say this from the bottom of my heat that...I LOVE YOU...Kindly accept that from me and you can contact me on my id [email protected]
i will be waiting anxiously for your reply

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deborah230
Hello is me deborah
i have checked your profile and i think. you are great and approximately you are one of the honest man. i have ever set my eyes on and i think we can know our self beter also remember that distance and colour maters not in love.
and i guess i have to say this from the bottom of my heat that...I LOVE YOU...Kindly accept that from me and you can contact me on my id [email protected]
i will be waiting anxiously for your reply

this is the most random **** ive ever seen... i really hope its the genius of a real sf member, and not what it appears to be
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads