1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

healthy breakfast?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by roryben, Mar 27, 2011.

1. willamalex800

willamalex800 New Member

Tabla Bar & Grill welcomes you to embark on a culinary journey as you enjoy the ultimate dining experience, including food, wine, and liquor.

2. Mr. White

Mr. White Senior member

Some positives and negatives there. Australopithecines went extinct in so many areas that became glaciated or deforested that the Rift Valley continued to be the generator of hominids. I believe that the easy availability of water, fruit, and seeds for all but the warmest parts of the climate cycle -- made hominids fruit eaters.

3. Thomas11129

Thomas11129 Member

Breakfast is the absolute time to plan in a confined or two of accomplished grains, which forth with fiber aswell action abounding health-promoting vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals.The almond butter is convalescent than peanut-butter, with lots of acceptable protein to ample you up.

4. Mr. White

Mr. White Senior member

^^^ I had to run that through Babble Fish, but yeah, what he said.

5. TimelesStyle

TimelesStyle Senior member

A very recent favorite of mine that I thought I'd share:

Fried egg (done in olive oil), a bit of sharp white cheddar (real stuff, not the shitty slices) atop a slice of multigrain toast. It's only about 250 calories but quite filling, free of any sugar or other bad carbs and very tasty (for those who enjoy eggs and cheddar).

6. Rene

Rene New Member

Eggs bread, fresh fruits and juices can take in breakfast. Breakfast should
    be healthy and full of nutritions, because it helps you provide the calories
    for all the day.

7. bingebag

bingebag Well-Known Member

I wreck BLT's every morning.

8. djlukin

djlukin Well-Known Member

Non fat Greek Yogurt with Honey, 2 Scrambled eggs and ketchup. Delicious, about 400 kcal, and perfectly balanced. Will keep you full and won't load you on high GI carbs.

9. presence

presence Senior member

10. Mannix

Mannix Senior member

I have puffed brown rice and Fiber One original with skim milk. I've been getting more and more sensitive to sweets, so this is a good breakfast for me because there is zero sugar.

11. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

RIDICULOUS

ohjeeznotthisshitagain.jpg

12. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

I have puffed brown rice and Fiber One original with skim milk. I've been getting more and more sensitive to sweets, so this is a good breakfast for me because there is zero sugar.
    Except for the lactose in the skim milk you're consuming, and the carbohydrates found in your puffed brown rice and Fiber One cereals.

13. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

I've been alternating between a 2 egg omelette with chopped veggies and turkey bacon and granola with non-fat milk and berries. This is part of Weight Watchers and I've lost 7 lbs while eating all the fruits and vegetables I want. I feel great with such a balanced healthy diet that is low in fat and high in veg and fruit.

14. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Lately I've been doing 2 scrambled eggs and some Greek yogurt.

15. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

Lately I've been doing 2 scrambled eggs and some Greek yogurt.
    Yum. [​IMG]

16. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

If you don't want to cook, boil a couple of eggs the night before and peel them, straight down the hatchet in the morning. Piece of fruit and you're good to go.

i do this and mix it up with toast/fruit