1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Health

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Samnick, May 8, 2002.

1. Samnick

Samnick New Member

I have had diarrhea for two weeks and am tired of pepto and/or imodium. HELP...

2. parsonsdb

parsonsdb Well-Known Member

Samnick,
    I had your same problem at the beginning of school this year, my school food sucks. Also, I lactose intolerant when I was younger. So what you need do is stick with the BRAT diet.
    1)Bread 2)Rice 3)Applesauce 4)Toast . No special servings, just eat this stuff. With this you should be feeling better soon. Until then it's just a shitty situation. I would also advise GO TO THE DOCTOR. Two weeks is a long time for your body not to function correctly.
    \t Parsonsdb

3. Abe2

Abe2 Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of the doctor's office. I had a rash in my underarms and all my friends said to save the $75 and just switch deoderants. I laughed in their silly faces and went the doctor's office anyway.

His verdict? "You're allergic to your deoderant. Use another brand."

Ah, but then he wrote me a prescription for a cortizone that will get rid of the rash in 24 hours and can be used whenever I have any other kind of rash. Plus he wrote me a free script for Claritin just as a bonus.