1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Head On. Apply directly to the forehead.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by ArtisticShowcase, Aug 4, 2006.

1. ArtisticShowcase

ArtisticShowcase Senior member

Have any of you seen this commercial? It might be the only thing that would drive you insane. The comments on YouTube are even funnier. And this spoof featuring a certain famous headbutt.

2. mr_economy

mr_economy Senior member

Ugh, I HATE this commercial - it makes me more than slightly homicidal every time I'm forced to sit through its repetitive drivel. And now they have one for the rest of the body and are advertising it the exact same way [​IMG]

3. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

haha Slate.com rated the commercial and it got a pretty good score.

4. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

That commercial cracks me up every time i see it. It's so dumb.

Another is the lipoflavinoid (sp?) where the woman is supposed to be talking on the phone but she's racing through her lines as fast as possible.

b

5. designprofessor

designprofessor Senior member

I have seen the commercial and it had no affect on me.

6. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

So is the fact that everyone who's ever seen the commercial knows the name of the product, and has discussed it with their friends, a good thing? I mean, normally it is, but in this case, everyone hates it. Is infamy good advertising?