• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HBO: Eastbound and Down

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, I would annihilate April.
inlove.gif

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Also, I would annihilate April.
inlove.gif

She seems like she'd be a total animal in the back seat of a Dodge Durango.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
She seems like she'd be a total animal in the back seat of a Dodge Durango.

Or in the front seat.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Just started watching this. The Will Ferrell cameo in ep 2 has me cracking up. "I thought Ashley Schaefer would be a woman." "yeah well I love women so I'll take that as a compliment."

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
Anyone keeping up with this?
It was ******* awesome! Let me put it this way- with a platinum card you can get Jonas Brothers tickets. With the black card, you can get them to blow you.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CTGuy
It was ******* awesome!

Let me put it this way- with a platinum card you can get Jonas Brothers tickets. With the black card, you can get them to blow you.

It was more like, "you'll have all 3 of them sucking *********".

unpainted huffheinz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've known Danny and David Green for a long time and it never ceases to amaze me what they can convince people to fund. This is being done by Ferrell's production company - maybe retribution for deep sixing 'Confederacy of Dunces'?

The next thing these guys are working on is a 'Beastmaster' type fantasy film with James Franco called 'Your Highness'. I have unsuccessfully tried to convince them to make it a stoner film.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unpainted huffheinz
I've known Danny and David Green for a long time and it never ceases to amaze me what they can convince people to fund. This is being done by Ferrell's production company - maybe retribution for deep sixing 'Confederacy of Dunces'?

The next thing these guys are working on is a 'Beastmaster' type fantasy film with James Franco called 'Your Highness'. I have unsuccessfully tried to convince them to make it a stoner film.

You know them? That's awesome. Danny McBride is one of the funniest guys ever. Seriously, ever.

micbain

Reaction score
This show is even better the second time around...

konadog

Reaction score
chapter 4 was one of the best episodes of TV in a long time. andy daly, who plays the principal, is ridiculously funny. i'm having a barbecue this weekend and i hope it's half as fun as that one.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh my god this show is ******* amazing.

fir3fox

Reaction score
Its back Sept 26!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads