• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Having "Berlin" on your ass?

mattjames

Reaction score
Completely tasteless clothes for completely tasteless people.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What make you think ladies like to stare at the word "berlin"?

Max

Reaction score
Those are just unbearably hideous.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Buddy Love
Leonard Cohen hinted so.

Well, from my experience, Finnish girls like staring at Canadian ass in nudie jeans. If you think having "berlin" printed on your ass will give you an edge, go for it...
blush.gif

vanity

Reaction score
The image link isn't working for me, but I don't think words should be across men's pants at all. It's awful enough with PINK and Juicy. And to be honest, have you eve seen an attractive woman wearing PINK or Juicy splayed over their fat ass? I sure haven't. It's always portly white trash.

nastyandy

Reaction score
Yeah, ladies will stare. . .and then laugh at what a chump you must be to wear those.

I say go for it!

Buddy Love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nastyandy
Yeah, ladies will stare. . .and then laugh at what a chump you must be to wear those. I say go for it!
Yeah, but if you wear something that isn't common or ordinary you demonstrate that you aren't affected by social pressure. I don't say you don't have to dress like a clown, but just one, maybe two "out-of-ordinary" item(s) (clothing). And in a sense by doing that, you can demonstrate higher value (comparing to the other men) to ladies. Of course you need then to be very confident or at least be able to portray ultimate confidence, regardless of what you are wearing. If you feel like a chump, you will look like a chump regardless of what you wear. And vice versa. (If the link isn't working try this.)

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're looking to stand out a little more, do it with accesories (Not garish ones though). A nice watch, hat, or belt can all bring your look to the next level.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanity
The image link isn't working for me, but I don't think words should be across men's pants at all. It's awful enough with PINK and Juicy. And to be honest, have you eve seen an attractive woman wearing PINK or Juicy splayed over their fat ass? I sure haven't. It's always portly white trash.

Actually, a lot of rather attractive BU, USC and UCLA female students seem to wear the Juicy bottoms.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads