• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Have you seen this bag? RRL distressed military gym duffle

ninjanine

Reaction score
I'm on a quest to find the bag that got away. It was an RRL army-green duffle bag with Navy insignia on it. It was on Gilt last year. I feel like it was marketed as a "gym duffle" but I could be wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if the words "military" or "distressed" were in there too.

For some reason I can't find a trace of it anywhere online. It was in my cart on Gilt... why did I let it go?

Anyone know the bag I mean? Links/photos/leads?

colins

Reaction score
as a ninja, I would've expected you to be more resourceful and tactful. this is some amateur shit.

takashi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by colins
as a ninja, I would've expected you to be more resourceful and tactful. this is some amateur shit.

Apparently, Ninja10 is looking for the bag, right now...?

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by colins

Ninja's are known for their assassination skills, not for their clerical research abilities. Maybe they had to layoff their secretaries due to poor economy.

colins

Reaction score
Originally Posted by celery
Ninja's are known for their assassination skills, not for their clerical research abilities. Maybe they had to layoff their secretaries due to poor economy.

You don't think their abilities can transcend assassination? Surely their legendary will power and agility could be put to stylistic use. Shit, just look at how many of them are around WAYWT.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.