1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Have You Seen The Jpress Hiwool Shorts?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by old dover trad, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Jovan

Jovan Senior member

Sounds very three-year-old-at-a-wedding chic.
    *insert obligatory nail-on-the-head picture here*

2. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Sounds very three-year-old-at-a-wedding chic.

hence the drawing above... [​IMG]

3. old dover trad

old dover trad Well-Known Member

Sorry Forget I Said Anything I Was A Fool To Post This Here. Just Forget Itt.

4. gdl203

Sorry Forget I Said Anything I Was A Fool To Post This Here. Just Forget Itt.

Excuse me but can you post a single picture of adult men playing croquet and wearing shorts, ties and blazers? (The picture has to be from the last two decades and photos taken in the gardens of mental institutions do not count)

thanks

5. jml90

jml90 Senior member

*insert obligatory nail-on-the-head picture here*
    [​IMG]

6. old dover trad

Excuse me but can you post a single picture of adult men playing croquet and wearing shorts, ties and blazers? (The picture has to be from the last two decades and photos taken in the gardens of mental institutions do not count)

thanks

Why would I post this here when you only want to make fun of me? I HAVE ENOUGH BAD JOKES IN MY LIFE ALREADY THANKS I DON'T NEED YOURS TO FEEL ANY WORSE.

7. gdl203

Why would I post this here when you only want to make fun of me? I HAVE ENOUGH BAD JOKES IN MY LIFE ALREADY THANKS I DON'T NEED YOURS TO FEEL ANY WORSE.

[​IMG] ?

8. old dover trad

[​IMG] ?

I'M NOT CRAZY IT'S JUST BEEN A BAD WEEK .GOODNIGHT.

9. old dover trad

I CAME BACK BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW. DO you think what you say to other people matters to them? I ask because I carry a negatiive comment around with me for a while.That's all.
    Goodnight.

10. Jovan

Jovan Senior member

How old are you, anyway?

11. old dover trad

How old are you, anyway?

OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER.I wrote some things here I feel rather ashamed about it was late. This old trad shouldn't let these comments get to himI guess but I still don't see the harm in wearing these shorts,.thinking about this..WELL I AM NOT A DINOSAUR AND CROQUET IS NOT EXTINCT FOR THOSE THAT CARE! So this is how you make me react ok??

12. old dover trad

I can confirm that croquet is not extinct, as we play an annual game of croquet every year (oops, guess I said that already) at my father-in-law's house on Xmas Day. This being southern california it's not uncommon for some of us to be wearing shorts, although i've never worn a repp or blazer and could well be wearing sweatpants or jeans.

Sweatpants!?That should be a crime your a lawyer so you should know that![​IMG]

13. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

We play by different rules in California. As someone once observed, California passed straight from barbarism to decadence without the intervening stage of civilization.

[​IMG]

14. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

[​IMG]
    This post is off-topic, but this has to be the most appropriate picture ever.

15. Jovan

Jovan Senior member

I know, I almost fell off my chair laughing when I saw that. [​IMG]

16. s0upb0ne

s0upb0ne Member

It is really like high school on here sometimes (Mean girls, Heathers..take your pick)...

I guess what ever snarkiness gets us thru the day[​IMG]