1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Have you heard of this suit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by johnnynorman3, Mar 3, 2004.

1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I happened to see an Austin Reed suit in Marshalls of all places the other day. The tag inside said it was made in Italy. The fabric was really beautiful and it seemed pretty damn well-constructed. I've seen Austin Reed suits that are made in England and then the cheaper "performance" line made in the U.S., but never an Austin Reed made in Italy.

Well, anyways, it was $150. It was my size and fit me perfecty (though I might take the waist in a smidge). Do you think I found a bargain here? Has anyone heard of an Austin Reed italian made before? What would the retail price be? (it feels like 120s thread count).

2. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Don't know about Austin Reed made in Italy, but I have one that says Made in England and I love it.

If it's $150 and your size, I say go for it.

Bradford

3. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

IMO, who cares, it was made in Italy, it fits you perfectly, and as you said it's a beautiful fabric.

You can't lose for $150.