Have you ever wanted to have sex with a girl?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MickJag, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Egdon Heath

Egdon Heath Senior member

i like when a slightly chunky plain jane eats the corn out of your shit. that's hot.

The Kunk scores again. I was getting all dewy-eyed reminiscing along with Sho'nuff, then comes you to snap me back to my senses.

2. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

Dam kunk reminds me of that stereotypic foul-mouthed, bald- headed, buff kid that comes crapping into your serious conversation you were having with adults with a non-sequitur statement that just makes everyone's jaw drop for a minute.

3. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

^i'm still ruminating on your tuna can near-homeless post. that was seriously fucking epic. my comments are sometimes just (maybe always) juvenile reactions because I am in such a bad place right now emotionally that if I spoke from the heart, I'd start another 5 kunk emo threads that draw ed's ire.

4. Kd88

Kd88 Senior member

A warm wet hole is all I need.

5. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

no homo?

6. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

i like when you know a plain jane kind of girl, you know ponytail, glasses, paint covered overalls, and then she transforms into a fine piece of ass by putting her hair down, taking off her glasses, and putting on a dress.

Watch this clip from Not Another Teen Movie and imagine it with dialogue:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Sorry for that. This is for Kunk:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Also, js4design, your avatar always makes me think it's a Robbie post, as he used to have an avatar pretty similar to that.

Also, +1 on Sho's homelessness story.

7. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

lulz

8. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

Damn Tagut, you read my mind on the movie when I was reading that post.

BTW, this really was starting to turn into a sappy ghey Brokeback Mountain type of thread until Kunk came in talking about eating the shit out of a cornhole. Oh wait.

9. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

^i'm still ruminating on your tuna can near-homeless post. that was seriously fucking epic. my comments are sometimes just (maybe always) juvenile reactions because I am in such a bad place right now emotionally that if I spoke from the heart, I'd start another 5 kunk emo threads that draw ed's ire.

Hey man I wasn't complaining I'm just entertained by Mr Clean incarnate.

10. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

Damn Tagut, you read my mind on the movie when I was reading that post.

BTW, this really was starting to turn into a sappy ghey Brokeback Mountain type of thread until Kunk came in talking about eating the shit out of a cornhole. Oh wait.

Haha. I do have a tendency to turn dumb threads into ghey brokeback mountain. I don't know why I do that though seriously.

11. js4design

js4design Senior member

Watch this clip from Not Another Teen Movie and imagine it with dialogue:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Sorry for that. This is for Kunk:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Also, js4design, your avatar always makes me think it's a Robbie post, as he used to have an avatar pretty similar to that. Also, +1 on Sho's homelessness story.

i'm glad somebody got what i was referencing. i thought it was an easy one but you never know. as for the avatar, i can't seem to find one i'm happy with, so i'm sure it'll change in a day or two

12. RSS

RSS Senior member

But you couldnt explain why? Like you couldnt really understand what attracted her to you?
    If you are saying that you don't know what made her attractive in your eyes ... perhaps alcohol, drugs, voodoo spell, her bank account? Or then again ... perhaps you discovered that real attraction goes beyond the purely physical to include personality?

13. Egdon Heath

Egdon Heath Senior member

^ Kunk? You there?​

14. redcaimen

redcaimen Bigtime

A warm wet hole is all I need.

If the stable hands catch you youre gonna get your ass kicked.

15. Flambeur

Flambeur Senior member

I'm still creeped out by the OP