• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have You Ever Thought...

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. About how many people have farted in the seat your sitting in right now?

2. That in an apartment complex, since they often run the plumbing together, if you were to take a shower on a middle floor, there could potentially be 11 hot, naked chicks bathing the same time as you, all within arm's reach?

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I am the original owner of my office chair, which I picked out myself.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2. That in an apartment complex, since they often run the plumbing together, if you were to take a shower on a middle floor, there could potentially be 11 hot, naked chicks bathing the same time as you, all within arm's reach?
3. That several large, fugly naked men could be bathing in the same water that is being reheated and recycled through your spicket (green apartment buildings only)?

JB

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
I am the original owner of my office chair, which I picked out myself.
You really have no idea what kinds of 'tests' those overgrown fratboys in Quality Assurance invent, do you? Naif.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
3. That several large, fugly naked men could be bathing in the same water that is being reheated and recycled through your spicket (green apartment buildings only)?

JB

4. Given that your tap water was likely recycled, how many other people's piss you are drinking.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
TC: you are a weird dude. (Although I have thought about the showering thing.) And DNW: I spend a lot of time in the summer on a lake east of me. That lake is drained by a river which eventually makes its way to my city here on the Plains. That river is the source of my city's drinking water. And yes, I have pissed into the lake many times, so I am not only drinking the effluent of others, but, in the spirit of our dear departed goofball, I'm drinking my own urine.
smile.gif
And (I just thought of this) when I travel north to watch college hockey, the municipal water there comes from the same river that my drinking water comes from (and into which our processed waste is dumped), so I have another chance!

Mr T

Reaction score
No but it has occurred to me that with billions of people on the earth and trillions of animals all ******** an average once a day that there should be **** everywhere and yet I rarely see it. Where does it go? Is it underground? Part of the ground? There must be decomposed **** everywhere...in our food and water and in the air as minute particles. Disgusting.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr T
No but it has occurred to me that with billions of people on the earth and trillions of animals all ******** an average once a day that there should be **** everywhere and yet I rarely see it. Where does it go? Is it underground? Part of the ground? There must be decomposed **** everywhere...in our food and water and in the air as minute particles. Disgusting.

You like it, the **** flavor in your foods?
bounce2.gif

Philosoph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr T

laugh.gif

God recycles.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
4. Given that your tap water was likely recycled, how many other people's piss you are drinking.

Perhaps water molecules that have been used to douse Cleopatra after an orgy have passed through my system after a hangover.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I touched the $15k Prada fox fur lined sleeping bag that most likely was the one Estella Warren laid on naked for a photoshoot.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
..About how many people actually touch your "new" item when you buy it and what they look like? I'd so love to meet 45576.

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
1. About how many people have farted in the seat your sitting in right now? 2. That in an apartment complex, since they often run the plumbing together, if you were to take a shower on a middle floor, there could potentially be 11 hot, naked chicks bathing the same time as you, all within arm's reach?
This is the mindset that will lead to you carrying your own cutlery to restaurants in a few years' time. Army life would lead to a breakdown, I suspect.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
5. Logged onto SF, looked around, read a thread like this and a CF flamewar, saw a pic of $6K shoes, read the news for ten minutes, looked at your to-do list, sat down to write a paper, gotten up 6 hours later at 4am and just gone
WHAT
THE
****??

Life is weird as hell.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads